Hire the digital transformation experts_
Discover how Lolly Co can help your business accelerate, reaching new technological heights. Book a free consultation with one of our technical experts.
1. Tell us about your company
2. What are you looking to work on?
3. What's your budget?
Archive of the 'PHP Daytrader's Candlestick Pattern Hunter v1.0' page which was unfortunately deleted from the Code Canyon website in early 2018 and has now been republished by internet recovery program at Lolly Co.
Originally published 17 July 2017.
By popular request, I added support to send SMS text invites (email invites still included and still work). This feature does require a paid Twilio account (unlike email which is FREE). See installation instructions for setup details. Thanks to all for the feedback and guidance! – Data Ninja (7/21/2017)
The Uber-Style Geotracker is a PHP/MySQL script that allows a group of smartphone owners to track each other’s geolocations in near real time (default: every minute).
In my opinion Uber app’s user interface is what sets it apart and is the key to uber’s success. It is real time, accurate, easy to use and informative and what makes taking uber more attractive than taking a cab. Customers knowing where the drivers are at any time made the difference and redefined the for hire transporation. Imagine being able to apply that to daily life with family, friends, coworkers, employees, etc. Now you can! – Data Ninja (7/12/2017)
1. Decide on the group of people you want to geotrack (“geotrackees”) in a private geopmap and enter their emails and/or cell phone numbers in textarea on home page.
2. Click on the invite button and an email or text message with a GeoTracking link will be sent to each geotrackees’ smartphone.
3. Each geotrackee will receive an email similar to above (or a text message with a link) . Each simply clicks on the link to start geotracking and closes browser or navigates to new web page, to stop.
4. Keep browser with private geomap active to keep updating geolocation real time. (for continuous tracking, you may want to disable screensaver – see documentation ‘Disable Phone’s Auto-lock’)
5. Close browser or navigate to a different web page to end geomapping.
6. Re-click (reuse) geotracking link in email if you want to tracking to commence again.
Install this script on a LAMP or WAMP server or hosting service:
PRODUCT ROADMAP: click here – Product roadmap / feature requests
AUTHOR’S NOTE ON SCRIPT: see blog post – Product roadmap / feature requests
FULL DOCUMENTATION: click here – Uber-style GeoTracker documentation
REMINDER ON EXTENDED LICENSES: Just a friendly reminder that there are two different license levels at codecanyon.net. The regular license is for single FREE user use. If you have multiple clients or charging clients for functionality from this script, then an extended license is the appropriate level. It’s only fair as I do spend a lot of time tuning these scripts. And more sales/revenues means I can code more features and it has come to my attention that many purchasers are using my script for commercial (for pay) purposes with just the regular license. Thanks for you support. Click for more details – Regular vs. Extended License Comparison
Join global leaders who depend on Lolly Co to transform their businesses with advanced technology & automation.